Friday, March 11, 2011

Dinners as of late

It's been a while since I've posted a new dinner recipe.  Here's what we've been enjoying while I've taken a break on trying something new:


Black Beans and Sausage  - seriously one of my husband's most favorite meals.  It's about as easy as it gets, but he loves it.  And I love him.

Chicken Enchiladas - I always seem to change something when I make these.  This time I added sliced black olives.  Yummy.

Red Posole - just love this stuff.  Fresh limes and cojita or feta cheese are a must.

Mexican Pile-up - I make sure to have a packet of taco seasoning and a can of beans in the cabinet at all times for this go-to dinner.  If it includes cheese and salsa, we're sure to love it.

Energy Balls - so not really a dinner here, but I could eat enough of these to make it a full meal!  It's been the perfect snack this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...