Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Welcome, 2011!  I've got some black-eyed peas in the crock pot and another stew brewing that I'll share later, but I thought it would be fun to share the posts that received the most views in 2010.  I have to say that you did a great job choosing - these are some of my most favorite recipes, too!


Italian Cous Cous - my go-to recipe for new moms and something that is simple enough to please almost everyone but not so boring that you wouldn't want to serve to guests.

Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins - you've just got to try these!  They have shape and texture of a muffin but the taste and melt-in-your-mouth goodness of a doughtnut.

Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes - perfect for the month of November, but good enough to drink any day of the year!

Blackberry Slump - similar to a moist and yummy coffee cake; you could use any fresh berry on top

Stir-Fried Bok Choy - The sauce in this stir-fry is fantastic!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...