Wednesday, November 17, 2010

White Nut Nana


This is a little creation using one of my most favorite kitchen tools - the Vita Mix!  I'll post the original Nut Nana some other time, but I like the white version better.

1/2 - 1 cup milk (start with 1/2 cup and use more if your blender sounds like it's struggling)
1/2 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
*1 Tbsp honey (I only add this if I use plain yogurt)
1/2 to 1 whole frozen banana (when my bananas are looking less-than-appetizing, I peel them, break them into pieces, and freeze them in a baggie for future smoothie-making)
1 large spoonful peanut butter
1/4 cup wheat germ
6-12 small ice cubes


Put everything in your blender and go to town!  Mmmmm . . .

3 comments:

  1. i need the original nut nana recipe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Good question! Apparently I still need to post the Nut Nana!
      Approximately:
      1 cup milk
      1 banana
      2 heaping spoonfuls peanut butter
      2-3 Tbsp chocolate syrup
      handful of ice
      Blend it all up!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...