Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pumpkin Flan Flop


You wouldn't think by looking at the dish it was a flop since we managed to eat over half the dessert in just two days (with the help of some friends, of course!), but this post is to assure you that not everything in the Payne kitchen turns out the way I want it to.  I'm not even going to post the recipe for this one because, although it tasted good, it was nothing like flan.  Imagine pumpkin pie without the crust.  Delicious, sure, but certainly not flan.  It was probably user error, but I couldn't get past step 2, so I finally just scrapped it all and fumbled my way to the end of a dessert that wasn't all that bad, but not anything like what I was going for.  Take a look for yourself here and please let me know if you figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...