Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frozen Cheesecake

I can't take credit for this dessert, although I've made it before and loved it! My sister whipped this up and gave me permission to use her picture since I didn't take one of my own.

Crust:
1 1/2 finely ground graham cracker crumbs (approx. one package of chocolate or original)
1/3 cup white sugar (optional)
6 Tbsp. butter, melted

Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter or margarine until well blended . Press mixture into an 8 or 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 375 for 7 minutes. Cool.


Filling:
1 8oz. package of cream cheese, room temperature
1 can of frozen juice concentrate, any flavor (berry or pink lemonade are good choices)
1 tub Cool Whip
food coloring can be used to enhance the color desired

Blend cream cheese and concentrate together in a blender until smooth.
Pour into bowl and fold in cool whip. Evenly fill crust with mixture.
Cover and freeze for at least one hour or up to one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...