Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Roasting Vegetables

I love roasted vegetables.  It's one of my most favorite things to do with the assortment of veg we have been given.  Do you like roasted veggies?  Have you ever tried?  You MUST!  I like using just a bit of olive oil, some salt and pepper and setting my oven to 450.  Most vegetables are done in about 20 minutes.  But below is a link for a more extensive introduction to roasting vegetables if you want to give it a try.  And if you are already a roasting fan, I'd love to hear some of your favorite veg combination or choices for seasoning!

Simple Bites - Roasting Vegetables 101 - http://www.simplebites.net/roasting-vegetables-101-simple-seasonal-side-dishes/

1 comment:

  1. I love roasting vegetables! I'm a new convert to veggies, for several years now (hehe). The only veggies I ate before were steamed and they weren't so tasty. Now, I roast veggies everytime that I can. The favorite in the Hurt household? roasted asparagus!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...