Friday, April 16, 2010

Cinnamon Crisps

These are yummy and SO addicting! I took them to a dinner party with a mexican chocolate fondue. You should go start making a batch of these right now. (Doesn't my man make the perfect hand model?!)


Flour Tortillas
Melted Butter
Cinnamon Sugar

Preheat oven to 350.

Lightly brush a tortilla with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. A little or a lot. It's up to you. Cut into triangles (I made them smaller, so each tortilla yielded 12 triangles).

Place on an ungreased baking sheet, sugar side up and bake them in the oven for about 10-12 minutes. You'll see them crisp up. Watch for the edges to turn up.

Remove from oven and let cool. I usually place them on a cooling rack so I can fill up the pan with more, but they can just cool on the pan as well.

1 comment:

  1. This were so yummy! I think we need to have another get together just so we could eat those :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...