Monday, October 12, 2020

Cauliflower Lentil Curry

I made this knowing no one else in my family would be interested in eating with me.  But I was okay to eat some, freeze some, and share some.  I made several changes from the original recipe, and it was easy to throw together in my Instant Pot.  I enjoyed the stew-like curry most over brown rice.


onion, diced

4 cloves garlic, minced

1/2 of large head of cauliflower, cut into florets

2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes

1/2 cup green lentils

2 Tbsp red curry paste

1 tsp turmeric

1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes

1 can coconut milk

1 cup vegetable or chicken broth

1 1/2 tsp salt

Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.  Immediately release the pressure so as to avoid overcooking.  The veggies will be soft as it is.  Serve with rice or thick slices of bread.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...