Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Favorites from 2013

Happy New Year!  I can still say that, right?!  We are finally settling in back home after a month of traveling to be with family for the holidays.  The trip was wonderful, but now it's back to the real life of daily responsibilities, which is why there haven't been many new recipes showing up here lately.  My family has definitely been eating, though, and I have some good things to share.  But I wanted to do a little re-cap of last year and post my top 10 recipes from 2013.  In no particular order, here is a list of things I would say you've got to try.  Happy Eating!



Pumpkin Waffles

Mango Blueberry Quinoa Salad

Sour Cream Chocolate Banana Bread

Carne Adovada

Summer Pesto Pizza

Sweet Potato Hash

BLT Salad

Butternut Squash Lasagna

Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies

Herb Cheese-stuffed Salmon


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the top 10! Can't wait to try some of those I haven't sampled yet. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...